Cory Keith Waite was born on January 7, 2009 at 6:35 AM. 8 lbs 1 oz. He is so beautiful and perfect. What a great blessing it is to have a healthy baby. The c-section was a bit of a shocker though. Every one that I talked to about it, acted like it was no big deal. Wrong! I thought it was so hard the first few days. But as always, the end result is so worth it, that nothing else matters! I forgot how fun it is to have a new baby in the hou
se. The best part is watching all of the kids loving him. He might be a little confused as to who his mother is though. Rachel has him in her arms as much as me. Its a good thing, Im the only one willing to get up in the night with him or I might never get to hold him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I love him. I can't wait for him to join us at lunch!
Laura, Congratulations on the little one. Beautiful baby, beautiful mommy!
Post a Comment